The redesigned 2018 Honda Accord, one of the most popular sedans in the country, goes on sale today with a turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder Used Engine . An optional turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder comes late next month, while the Accord Hybrid hits dealers in early 2018.
If you're shopping for an Accord, questions probably abound: What changed with the redesign? Is the car better or worse? How much does it cost? How does it stack up against the redesigned Toyota Camry?
Not to worry. We've evaluated a litany of drivetrains and trim levels on the new Accord; we've even driven it back to back against that Camry and compared the two on video. Here's our rundown of Accord coverage:
- 2018 Honda Accord Review: First Drive
- Redesigned 2018 Honda Accord: First Photos
- 2018 Honda Accord Review: Photo Gallery
- 2018 Honda Accord Video Review
- 2018 Honda Accord: How Much Does It Cost?
- Which 2018 Honda Accord Trim Level Should I Buy: LX, Sport, EX, EX-L or Touring?
- 2018 Honda Accord: Car Seat Check
- 2018 Honda Accord Preview
- 2018 Honda Accord: First Impressions
- Honda Drops Accord Coupe for 2018
- What's the Best Alternative for the Honda Accord Coupe?
- 2018 Toyota Camry Vs. 2018 Honda Accord: Video
- 2018 Honda Accord Vs. 2018 Toyota Camry